Children books are good for beginners to practise reading because they are written for children so their language structures are simple, not complex.
They are easy to read. Moreove, there are beautyful illustration which make them attractive. These books are issued in 2 formats. |
1) Paper Books. They are printed on paper.
2) E-Books. They are in media that can be read by devices such as kindle, computer, tablet, smart phone etc.
Pros of paper books
1) Paper books are real books. They can be shown on shelf as collections.
2) You do not need any devices to read paper books.
Cons of paper books
1) Paper books are more expensive than e-books.
2) When you purchase paper books on web, you have to wait for delivery and pay for delivery cost.
3) Paper books take more space on shelf than e-books.
4) Children have to handle paper books carefully because they may be torn or damaged by water.
5) The colors of paper books fade after 10 years.
Pros of e-books
|1) ||E-books are cheaper than paper books. |
|2) ||When you purchase e-books on web, you can down load them. there is no cost of delivery. |
|3) ||E-books need less space than paper books on shelf because they are in media like memory card that can contain many e-books in a memory card.|
|4) ||The colors on screen can be adjusted by users. It depends on the quality of display devices which are developed better every year. |
|5) ||If you keep your e-books in cloud or online, you can read them from anywhere. You do not carry a lot of paper books but carry only a smart phone or a tablet that can
Cons of e-book
|1) ||You cannot read e-books without devices such kindle, computer, tablet, smart phone etc. Moreover if your e-books are in cloud or online, you can not read them unless you connect internet. |
|2) ||E-books are images, not physical books. ||
Click book covers to see details and purchase
Learn vocabulary with picture|
Vocabulary with picture help student to learn and memorize vocabulary. They match vocabulary with picture. This make students memorize vocabulary rapidly.
Moreover, beautiful pictures attract students. Matching games make students develop their brain especially the part of memory.
... Click here for more details ...
| ||Viewer 863 ||Voter 0 ||Average Score 0 |
Big Family Trees
It is impossible to take every relatives to the same place at the same time to get to know one another.
If every family build her family tree and connect them together like fitting pieces of jigsaw together,
they will get a perfect big family tree which they can share to get to know each other although they live in different cities or different countries
because the family tree explains clearly who is who.
www.bigfamilies.net is tools to build family trees and connect them together to get a big family tree network.
...Click here for more details...
Copyright (C) 2014-2020 All rights reserved.